Background?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Whirlwind visit!

Diane came for a whirlwind visit on Thursday... as you can see from this wonderful picture of Mom, Diane and I... we had a great time!

We visited with Julie & Cali, Steph, Lilah & Declan... (ooop...posted the picture with Declan making a funny face!)

So here is how cute he is! He does smile now, however, haven't been able to catch the moment!

We also visited with Bryon, Holly & Brian in Coquitlam for supper that evening...all those visits in one day!

1 comment:

Diane T said...

Yes, it was a whirlwind visit, and I cannot thank you and Elliott enough for ferrying me around, making arrangements, and making it possible for me to see so many. I also appreciated being able to stay overnight and drive home the next day. Very convenient! Looking forward to seeing you and Elliott soon, in California!