Background?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another busy weekend/week!!

It's been a busy weekend and week with Katie, Ian and Aaron over visiting from the Island...see Julie's & Holly's blog for other pictures...these are just a few that I got on my camera. I'll post some more from Elliott's camera later!

Declan, Keaton (a friend's son) and Aaron just hangin' out in the playpen!











Aaron decorated Lilah's birthday cake!

Lilah turned 3 on May 30...and here is her birthday party with all her little friends!












Great Nana meeting Aaron for the first time...















Cousins just hanging out!

2 comments:

Val said...

Wow, your son Aaron sure looks like your dad!

Laney Garry said...

I haven't thought about that for a while...and you are right, especially when my Dad was younger! Glad you noticed and reminded me!