Background?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Home again!

This photo was taken the morning we left for Calgary... what a little sweetie!



Elliott & Jake when we stopped in Kelowna to visit Donald & Bettina

(I had planned to take a picture of them...ooops...I forgot!)


We went to Drumheller on Friday...Elliott really enjoyed the Royal Tyrell Museum.

I would be remiss in not mentioning that Katie, Ian and Aaron came and house sat for us while we were away! We appreciate them helping us out...and check their blog for some cute photos, one is of Tag trying to go home with them!

2 comments:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

Your blog is very nice. The photographs are very beautiful. Let us pray for peace for the world. Let us make the world pollution free and save it for our children. Wish you all the best. God is Great.

http://ornamental-fishes.blogspot.com

Diane T said...

I thought I knew where you were, lol. I remembered a few hours after I called on July 1st. Glad you had a nice time with Don & Bettina, and had a chance to go to that museum in Alberta, as well as attend the wedding. Darling picture of Aaron, too!